Does Your Portfolio Bring You Joy?
I Challenge You To Do Better
Are You Missing out on Some Good Stocks?
You Need to Focus on Some New Ones
Who said you can’t beat the market?
David Sharek did. He’s managed his Growth Stock portfolio since 2003 — and beat the market. Here are some quick stats:
- Average annual return of 12% per year vs. the S&P 500’s 9%.
- Four years of +40% returns.
- Up 24% year-to-date through February.
Note: Past performance is no indication of future gains.
Our Specialty is Growth Stock Research
At the School of Hard Stocks, we researched the top stocks of our generation. From Walmart (WMT), to Home Depot (HD), Microsoft (MSFT) and Apple (AAPL), these great stocks all had a similar set of traits or characteristics.
Following this blueprint, we develop in-house stock research on the top stocks of today, including Facebook (FB), Salesforce (CRM) and Hubspot (HUBS).
Utilizing this research, David Sharek manage stock portfolios for individuals (including IRAs and 401k rollovers) at our Madison Avenue offices.
Our stock research is also published on the School of Hard Stocks website, where we offer two membership choices:
- Free Membership — gets you our 12-page Definitive Guide to Growth Stocks to show you the system, and David Sharek’s monthly Growth Stock Newsletter
- Paid Membership — give you all of the above, and includes our proprietary research reports and Power Rankings for our Growth Portfolio and Conservative Growth Portfolio.
Schedule a free consultation
FREE MembershipTake us for a test drive
Annual MembershipVIP Access to Research
Growth Stock Research
Value Stock Research