Growth of $100,000 Investment Since Inception
Objective & Strategy
Sharek’s Growth Stock Portfolio invests in companies with Estimated Long Term Growth Rates of 15% or greater.
- Portfolio Style: Separately Managed Accounts
- Number of Positions: 35 to 50
- Equity Style: Large, Medium and Small Cap Growth
- Minimum Account Size: $100,000
- Annual Management Fee: 2% to 3%
- Incentive Fee: None
- Brokerage Firms: TD Ameritrade & Interactive Brokers
Top Holdings as of June 30, 2020
|2||The Trade Desk (TTD)||6.3%|
|5||Zoom Video (ZM)||4.1%|
|10||Adobe Systems (ADBE)||2.6%|
Sector Allocation as of June 30, 2020
|Retail & Travel||14%|
|Industrials & Energy||7%|
|Food & Necessities||5%|
About David Sharek
David Sharek is stock portfolio manager for Shareks Stock Portfolios and founder of The School of Hard Stocks.
David’s flagship Growth Stock Portfolio has returned 13% per year since inception vs. 9% in the S&P 500 (2003-2019). He‘s had four years of +40% returns in his 17 years as a portfolio manager.
Sharek is author of the book The School of Hard Stocks — How to Get Your Portfolio Back to Even, which can be found on Amazon.